Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cards in my shop

Finally....I've added more cards to my madeit store. I've decided to reduce my prices on everything in my shop. I seem to only sell a few things and then it goes really quiet. So I thought I would rather reduce my prices...sell....and keep busy, than just sell the odd thing here and there. Have you noticed how pricey some of these homemade things are on madeit and etsy? And yes..I know it is HANDMADE but still.... it should be affordable. I've decided I'm going to try do a bit of bargain hunting on madeit. Maybe it'll be a "under $20" thing or something like that. I'll start that this week some time.
In the meantime.........here are my latest cards!

These are all in my shop now....for $4.50 each.

Hope you're all having a fab week!
Raewyn

4 comments: