Sunday, November 8, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award - I got one! Yay!


Wowzer... I just got a Kreativ Blogger award from Narelle! Thank you so much Narelle! Have a look at her great blog here! xox
There are 7 rules to keep this award growing:
1) Copy the award picture and post on your blog -
2) Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog - ✓
3) Write 7 things about yourself we don't know:
1.I've been living in Australia for 1 year now -and loving it!
2.I was a pre-school teacher for 10 years.
3.I have a panic disorder and suffer from horrible panic attacks - nasty I tell you!
4.I hate cooking but looove eating!
5.I'm addicted to buying fabric - even though I might never use it!
6. I can speak Afrikaans.
7.I can put my whole fist in my mouth - not pretty, I know!
4) Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to - ✓
5) Link to those 7 other bloggers - ✓
In no particular order:
6) Notify your 7 bloggers -
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. Keep on blogging! Thank you for your lovely comment on mine.

    ReplyDelete