Sunday, January 10, 2010

The weekend....

I did some financial damage at Spotlight over the weekend. I bought some upholstery fabric to make a bag for my sister, a few notions (quite a few), some wool felt and my most favourite buy...these 2 stamps. I've never done stamping before, but when I saw these stamps, I thought it's about time I did! I think they'll look so good stamped onto fabric and put onto a card!


I've also added another card to my madeit shop. Actually..it's a card and brooch set.
Here it is.....

It's perfect for a little girl's first birthday!

I'm constantly trying to think of a totally new and original craft or sewing idea, but I don't really come up with much. All the things I make are my own designs but I want to do something really good that will make people say..."AMAZING" to. Well... I was skyping a friend this morning and she has come up with the most fantastic original idea. I CANNOT wait to see how people are going to receive it!

Hope you all have a fabulous day!
xox



6 comments:

  1. LOVE those stamps! I can really see them stamped on fabric too. Great find! Good old Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..good old spotlight. Don't know what I'd do without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! you can get that book from Amazon, but i warn you, it is an investment! lol! super book though! let me know how you get on with it, i will check out your blog for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - those stamps are just amazing.
    We have a bit of a love of silhouettes :-)
    Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All lovely! I got some stamps before Christmas to have a play with. Took me forever to find them, was looking for the old wooden ones. Had no idea :P Look forward to seeing what you get up to with them xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh lovely, I love those stamps! wow must look for some !

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete